2010/2011 Board of Directors
Back to top
Membership - This committee is responsible for the recruitment of our new members and maintaining good relations with present members and it establishes dues.
Business Development - This committee is responsible for Business Card Exchanges and other networking programs to help the members become known in the community.
Program - This committee is responsible for identifying topics and speakers that are useful to assist the membership in promoting and operating their businesses.
Legislative - This committee holds meetings with the membership to determine issues that the Chamber should be involved in for the good of our business community.
Ways & Means - This committee develops, promotes and carries out various events to raise funds for the Chamber.
Planning & Policies - This committee recommends long range goals and objectives to the Board of Directors and reviews by-laws annually.
2010 Economic Development Awards
The Chamber Proudly Sponsors:
- Tourism Kiosk on St. John Street
- Welcome to Havre de Grace signs on Rt. 40 and Rt. 155 to promote upcoming events in Havre de Grace
- Farmers Market
- Free Training Programs operated by the Small Business Development Center
- First Fridays (co-sponsors with the City of Havre de Grace Tourism Commission)
And Participates In:
- Maryland Chamber of Commerce
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
- Perryville Chamber of Commerce
- City of Havre de Grace Tourism Commission
- City of Havre de Grace Economic Development Commission
- Revolving Loan Fund
- Havre de Grace Heritage Corridor Management Council
- Publishing an Annual Directory and Business Guide which provides its membership and residents with handy references to local businesses and services
Back to top